Blogger Widgets Bella's 16th Birthday. | Bellarina's.ღ

Saturday 26 October 2013

Bella's 16th Birthday.

Posted by Bellarina.forever at 08:46
Hello everyone I am sorry am posting late but it's because this post is big it's about Bella's birthday.Her birthday was so amazing and beautiful and Bella got given the greatest gifts am sure she was happy with them.I can't believe Bella is now 16 wow how time fly's her dress was amazing and stunning every girls dream she had on a beautiful three floor dress.I will show you pictures as well after and her cake holy it was so nice I wish I was there to have some it's stunning it was big with heels on top and lots more.

Bella had lots of famous people wish her happy birthday on twitter like Olivia Holt,Carolina Sunshine,Zendaya,Peyton List,Cameron Fuller,Barbara Palvin,Blake Michael and so many more people that I don't even know the names of.

bella thorne sweet 16 birthday party pics 10
bella thorne sweet 16 birthday party pics 17bella thorne sweet 16 birthday party pics 12
bella thorne sweet 16 birthday party pics 14



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bellarina's.ღ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos