Blogger Widgets Get Bella Thorne's look | Bellarina's.ღ

Saturday 22 June 2013

Get Bella Thorne's look

Posted by Bellarina.forever at 07:55
Dog walker

Bella is so stunning that it cant be put into words, and I seriously think that when she is 20 everything is going to be right,When I saw these photos of Bella Thorne walking her dog, Kingston, I literally fell in love!
I wish we all looked like that while walking our dogs! she looks absolutely gorgeous here even her dog does!!
if you like it as well am going to show you how you can get this look that she has here its amazing.


Buy the blouse here
Buy the skirt here

Buy the brogues here

Buy the socks here

Buy the sunglasses here



I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bellarina's.ღ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos