Blogger Widgets I love dance-Album songs | Bellarina's.ღ

Wednesday 26 June 2013

I love dance-Album songs

Posted by Bellarina.forever at 09:48

I will tell you some songs from Bella and Zendaya album: I ♥ DANCE
If you have not seen them,or got them I think you should they are amazing!!!
1. Contagious Love -By Bella and Zendaya-

2. This is my dance floor -by Bella and Zendaya-
3. Beat of my drum -by Zendaya-
4. Blow the system -by Bella Thorne-
5. Afterparty -by Roshon Fegan and Caroline Sunshine-
6. Holla at the DJ (the DJ Mike D remix) -by Coco Jones-
7. These boots are made for walkin' -by Olivia Holt-
8. Sharp as a razor -by MCClain Sisters-
9. The future sounds like US -by Dove Cameron-
10. I can do better -by Y. LA.
11. Theme Song (Cole Plante Reboot Remix) -by Selena Gomez-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bellarina's.ღ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos